Databases A to Z
Found 24 databases
Offers access to topics with an international focus, including public policy, public administration, government relations, governmental effectiveness, nonprofit organizations, political structures and international relations. Provides selective coverage of magazine and journal articles, books, book reviews, conference proceedings, government documents, and statistical directories.coverage: 1972 - present
The PAST MASTERS includes the world's largest collection of full text electronic editions in philosophy. Of these collections, Willamette University has access to: Augustine: Works (3rd Release), Wittgenstein: Collected Works, and Wittgenstein: Letters and Lectures.
Portail de revues scientifiques en sciences humaines et sociales. The French journals in the field of humanities constitute a rich scientific heritage. Their digitization and online publication aim to fulfill a triple objective: promote scientific publications in French; facilitate free access to the results of scientific research; furnish the scientific community with tools for research and documentation.
Provides indexing and author-written abstracts to the international literature of philosophy. Over 570 journals from 43 countries are covered, comprising 80% of the database, with the remaining 20% covering books and anthologies.coverage: 1940 - present
Published International Literature on Traumatic Stress provides articles related to traumatic stress.coverage: 1871 - present
Provides articles on international relations and political science.coverage: 1984 - present
Includes full text coverage of 1000 of the most searched magazines across the Gale databases. Topics covered include sports, science, health and current events.
Designed specifcally for primary grade students, this database provides full text for more than 70 popular, magazines for elementary school research. All full text articles included in Primary Search are assigned a reading level indicator (Lexiles), and full text information dates as far back as 1990.coverage: 1990 - present
Provides Hispanic articles in the humanities and other disciplines.coverage: 1966 - present
Designed for professional educators, this database provides a highly specialized collection of over 500 full text journals, including more than 300 peer-reviewed titles. Professional Development Collection is the most comprehensive collection of full text education journals in the world.
Provides online access to the full text of over 400 journals in the disciplines of literary studies, classics, history, philosophy, political science, and the history of science and medicine.
Provides multidisciplinary journal articles, trade journals and consumer publications.coverage: 1971 - present
ProQuest Congressional offers access to congressional publications dealing with the wide variety of topics addressed by Congress.
Provides articles, tables and figures on environmental science.coverage: 1960 - present
A Federal legislative history service that makes available thoroughly researched compilations of digital full text publications created by Congress during the process leading up to the enactment of U.S. Public Laws.
Provides articles on the social sciences, including politics, sociology, education and criminal justice.coverage: 1871 - present
PsycARTICLES is a database of full-text articles from journals published by the American Psychological Association, the APA Educational Publishing Foundation, the Canadian Psychological Association, and Hogrefe Publishing Group.
Provides coverage of nearly 550 full text journals, including more than 500 peer-reviewed titles. It covers topics such as emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational and experimental methods.
Provides journal articles on the field of psychology.
Abstracts and indexes the professional and academic literature in the field of psychology and related disciplines. Covers more than 1,300 journals in more than 30 languages. Also includes references to book chapters, books, dissertations and technical reports.coverage: 1887 - present
PubChem provides information on the biological activities of small molecules. It is a component of NIH's Molecular Libraries Roadmap Initiative. PubChem is organized as three linked databases within NCBI: PubChem Substance, PubChem Compound, and PubChem BioAssay. PubChem also provides a fast chemical structure similarity search tool.
Provides journals articles, magazines, news, reports and dissertations on public health issues.
Provides access to over 12 million citations and additional life science journals. This resource is also known as MEDLINE.coverage: 1950 - present
Provides access to over 12 million citations and additional life science journals. Pubmed provides links to some full-text articles and related resources.coverage: 1966 - present