Because Willamette University recognizes the need to effectively manage its dynamic organization, and preserve its history, we are committed to the retention and disposition of its records in order to:
- document our management decisions
- provide historical references of transactions and events
- demonstrate regulatory compliance, especially with Oregon state and federal laws
- enhance our organization's operational efficiencies
- provide litigation support
- preserve the university's institutional memory
Willamette University holds to a Records Management Policy with regards to the retention and archiving of university records. The relevant forms and schedules are accessible with a valid Willamette University sign-in.
If you have any questions, please contact Danita Chapin, Director of Risk Management at email@example.com or 503-375-5443. Use this form to transfer appropriate records from your department or office.