The Pacific Northwest Artists Archive (also known as PNAA) is a collection of materials related to the careers of artists who are or were active in Oregon and Washington for the major portion of their careers.
Developed as a complement to the permanent collection of the Hallie Ford Museum and housed at Willamette University’s Hatfield Library, the archive contains artists’ correspondence and writings, exhibition catalogues and brochures, press clippings, photographs, slides of artworks, business files, and other materials related to the life work of particular artists.
Below are the online finding aids and list of additional artist collections. The collection home page is located at http://library.willamette.edu/archives/collections/pnaa/.
- Constance Fowler collection
- Dorathy Bruce Farr papers
- The Kathleen Gemberling Adkison papers
- The Myra Albert Wiggins papers
- The Ruth Dennis Grover papers
Contact the University Archivist for information relating to the following collections:
- Kathleen Gemberling Adkison
- Glen Alps papers
- Rex Amos papers
- Ruth Grover papers
- Carl Hall papers
- Roger Hull research files on Carl Hall
- Roger Hull research files on Charles Heaney
- Roger and Bonnie Hull research files on Myra Wiggins
- Barbara and Jack McClarty papers
- Henk Pander papers
- C.S. Price collection
- Jan and Judith Zach papers