First Annual Edible Book Festival!!!
Our first annual Edible Book Festival was held yesterday in the Hatfield Room. This is in conjunction with the annual International Edible Book Festival held around April 1st. Edible books are made of food and inspired by literary titles, characters, or authors.
The Statesman Journal also provided wonderful coverage and photos of this event in the April 5th newspaper. Below are photos of the entries, the winners, and photos during the judging and awards ceremony.
- People’s Choice – Carol Drost
- Most Beautiful – Leslie Whitaker
- Most Creative – Carol Drost
- Most Literary – Joni Roberts
- Punniest – Tie between Saran Walker & Robert Minato